Interested in becoming a member of the LRC? All the materials you need to apply for membership are available here on our website. Please review the following documents and complete the membership application to apply.
- Please read this first: LRC introduction for new applicants
- LRC Membership Application
- If you would like to fill it out online, please use this version, then print it and mail it in. (it does not get sent electronically)
- Fill out the application and send it with two referral letters from current LRC members. [emailed letters are fine]
It is important that you furnish specific information regarding your experience, activities and involvement in Labrador Retrievers so that the Board of Directors can reach an appropriate decision under the standards of the Club regarding your admission as a member.The Membership Chair (in Texas) collects all applications and forwards them, in a batch, to the Board of Directors, three times in each year. Those times are early January, early May, and early September. Please plan accordingly.[Note: the application fee is $50. The dues payment, which must be included with your application, is $30. Please be sure to include a check, payable to LRC, Inc., for $80. Thank you.]
Read the Constitution and By Laws on this site under the drop down menu, “About LRC.”
Explore our web site for Events and Activities.
- Read our Sample Newsletter (PDF Format – size: 4 MB)
We look forward to receiving your application!
To View PDF files you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader.